Monday, March 30, 2009

Cruz's Poem

Cruz Aguilar

Like…Ummm….Uhh…Mmmmm…Uh…Like…
I wish I had like the finished my work but…
Like Uhh….Mr.Professor sir… Like my … like…
My dog ate kind of…like…took it

Well couldn’t you have gotten it back from it

Like… He kind of… like ate it…all

Well what can we do about this little problem.
Ahh. I got it you can do it all over again.

Well I can’t… like do it. because … I’m like .. going… to… the…
Bahamas.

Well then I hope you have fun in the pyramids

Well… I will have fun climbing those pyramids and having fun in the hot sand of the desert

Well then listen there is there is no pyramids in the Bahamas

Yes there is… you just said so.

Well I lied.

So there are no pyramids

No but Do you know what there is?

No. What is there

There is a detention pass waiting for you

What?

Listen. YOU HAVE DETENTION.

What?

Ohh… Just get to room 213 with this pass

O.K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how the poem is set using diolouge and characters. -Saul Pena