Sunday, March 29, 2009

"The Day I Cried"

Lisett Baiza

As I walked out the door.
I saw my sister in the bench sitting down.
She was trying to hide her tears so I couldn’t see her.
Ii saw her wipe away her tears.
I told her “Why are you crying. You don’t have to hide your tears?”
She didn’t want to tell me.
I was getting worried.
I ask my brother what was wrong.
My brother Juan took a deep breath.
He didn’t know how to tell me.
I told him just to tell me, but he said it was too hard for him.
He didn’t look hurt like my sister.
I felt like I was left out.
My brother Juan told me my brother Noe was at the hospital.
I was wondering why, but in the outside some tears came out.
I started to cry and felt the pain that my sister was going through.
I wanted to be with her so we both feel the same pain, but I thought it will be better ffor us to reflect in own way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow lisett u soo good. keep it up girl