Monday, March 30, 2009

"Whenever I See You"

Edgar Sanchez

Whenever I see your dazzling eyes, I can’t stop admiring them. Your eyes bright as the full moon at night. And then I see your gorgeous smile, that I could see from a mile away. Then your sweet, soft voice, so idyllic, and so breathtaking makes me wonder how you could be so flawless. Seeing you is like staring at a piece of art, so beautiful. I get hyponotized by the way that you see right through me. And I feel as if cupid has just hit me. You must already know the way that you make my heart pound faster, faster, and faster by every second that passes by. I am so glad to have found love that last forever.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a really CUTE poem and i could picture everything you wrote.... i can tell your really in love :)

Rainbow Affirmative said...

i love3 this one i think its one of the best poems :)

Unknown said...

AWWW... your poem is really sweet i like it because it seems as if you let your feelings out straight from your heart to a piece of paper.

Unknown said...

EDGAR U RIGHT PREATTY CUTE POEMS I REALLY CAN TELL UR IN LOVE!!LOL

priscilla said...

AAAWW! this is a wonderful poem...i like how you explain that person with great discriptive words..good job edgar!!!

irving said...

irving this poem is so cute and beautifull i could picture