Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I Don't Want to Leave You"

Mario Chum

I feel dry I want to touch the sky.
My dreams are in some butterfly.
Time passes by. I don't want to say good bye.
One creepy dream inside I refuse to hide.
My dreams are like some butterfly.
I can't forget the time i cried.
One creepy dream inside I refuse to hide.
I wish i would never wake up with anger.
I can't wait to find my soul mate.
I wish I would never wake up with anger.
My future is almost over
Don't know why.
I can't leave that pretty girl,
So I don't want to die.
I don't know why time passes by.
I don't want to say good bye.
My future is over and don't know why.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a beautiful poem and it was well written i like this poem good job mario
-Edgar Sanchez

Unknown said...

wow mario love this poem its shows the true mario that you dont show, a mario that is lost, but wants that special someone next to you

Miguel said...

Good gob mario nice poem makes great sense -Miguel